ACCESS TO THE RESOURCES!

I Just Heard from God today and He said,
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray,
and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from
heaven, and forgive their sin, and will heal their land". II Chron. 7:14

If. That's conditional! If they honor my requests! If they abide by my demands! If they adhere to my law!

My people identifies them immediately. They have been born again but have grown careless. They have known the joys of sins forgiven but have lapsed into a state of sinfulness! They have known victory but are now defeated.

They have access to resources for they are stamped with His name! The problem is they are not drawing on the provisions! Four requirements are made: They are to humble themselves. That is recognize they can't make it on their own. Admit they really need Him!

Secondly they are to pray. They are to ask. God said, "Ask what I Shall give thee!

Thirdly they are to seek His face. That is seek His approval. Seek Him while He may be found! Call on Him while He is near!

Fourthly they are to turn from their wicked ways. If the way they pursue leads them away from God they must make an about face.

It is only then He will hear from heaven and bring forgiveness. It is only then He will restore their land! It is only then He will make a way where there is no way!


In Jesus',
Rev. W. Scott Lockard
(C)2003 Pastor Lockard's Living on the Bright side Ministries
www.Brightside.2Freedom

0 comments:

Post a Comment