Rejected

".........and his own received him not." John 1:11

Rejected! It's a horrible feeling! It happened to me some years ago. I was living then in a state where car inspections were mandatory I took my automobile to the mechanic expecting a clean bill of health. To my surprise it was rejected and to compound matters the part need to fix it had to be ordered. As a consequence I had to go everywhere for two days carrying a sticker that said rejected.

Jesus was like that too. He poured out His love and they rejected Him; he provided them forgiveness and they rejected him; he offered them healing for there soul's need and they turned Him down! He was despised and rejected of men but thank God He left an opening for them to receive His grace - The scripture says; "We can receive Him and He will make us part of the family." I am going to do it now! How about you?!

                                                             IN JESUS;
                                                             Rev. W. Scott Lockard Bth

0 comments:

Post a Comment