Never Again
Written by Rev. W. Scott Lockard Bth


Never again will I confess, "I can't!" for "I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me." Philippians 4:13.

Never again will I confess lack, for "My God shall supply all of my needs according to his riches in Glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

Never again will I confess weakness, for "God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of Power, and of love, and of a sound mind" II Timothy 1:7

Never again will I confess doubt and lack, for "God hath given to every man the measure of faith." Romans 12:3

Never gain will I confess weakness, for "The Lord is the strength of my life." Psalm 27:1

Never again will I confess the supremacy of Satan over my life, for "Greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world." I John 4:4

Never again will I confess defeat, for "God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus." II Corinthians 2:14

Never Again will I confess worries and frustrations, For I am, "Casting all my cares upon Him for He careth for me." I Peter 5:7

In Jesus Name,

Pastor W. Scott Lockard

0 comments:

Post a Comment