A Good Shepherd

"For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." Eph. 3:14

Paul is an evangelist, a church planter, a teacher par excellent but first and foremost he is a shepherd. He is consumed with the needs of God's people. In Ephesians he is on his knees praying that they might know the riches of His grace; the strength of character He imparts; the indwelling presence of Christ; that they might know the dimensions of His love and the fullness of God.


He says "There are resources." There is a sufficiency." He wants them to enjoy all the blessings and benefits of being part of the family! Yes, I am a pastor at heart too! For I want that and more for my people. Help me Lord to be a good shepherd!


                                             In Jesus;
                                             Rev. W. Scott Lockard Bth

0 comments:

Post a Comment