Getting to know Him!

"And to know the love of Christ..........." Eph. 3:19

When I was a youngster Harry Truman came to our hometown as a part of his whistle stop campaign. We all went to see him. I knew about him but I didn't know him! I was just one of many in the same boat.


It's just not enough to know about someone we need to know them personally. That's how I feel about Jesus. I grew up in Sunday School memorizing scripture and learning Bible Stories. I knew a lot about Jesus but I just didn't know Him! It wasn't till that wonderful day [May 1, 1960] when at an altar He forgave my sins and made me part of His family! Now I know Him personally and it makes all the difference in the world. You can know him too!


          In Jesus;
          Rev. W. Scott Lockard Bth

0 comments:

Post a Comment